Just to update, the Local Bank Transfer service is available to Indian residents via local transfers made in INR , at a cost of $5.95 per transfer.
Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com
Paypal how now raised their transaction limit from $500 to $3000. So now you will be able to receive up to $3000 per transaction.
2co, Fastspring and plimus are widely used by Internet marketers. After you collecting the payments from customers, then you can use a payoneer card or wire transfer to local bank account. It needs few more weeks. But this is great solution for all indians
All of them have their own drawbacks.
1. Paypal: I have stopped using it from a long time now. You can not use your incoming funds to buy something. $500 transaction limit, auto withdrawal on same day etc. It is only useful to some extent if you have a Credit Card.
2. Payoneer: It is good for bringing international funds to our local account (Only through International Bank transfer, and via some Affiliate firm). The card does not work in India. I have two such cards (one from oDesk and another from Envato). They do not work anymore.The only solution right now is the Credit Card. Use your parent’s card if they allow you.
? No man right now i am in India and my paynooer envato card works fine here. Try on HDFC bank.
Hello Satish. As Nissim stated in this thread earlier:
The Payoneer card actually does work in India, the problem is that the Indian Government has restricted the issuance of Visa/MasterCard cards to Indian residents. Due to this, we are unable to issue cards to Indian residents (or continue supporting cards that were issued prior to this change). Any non-Indian resident travelling to India with a Payoneer card will still be able to use the card to get cash at an ATM .
I guess your card was issued in Nepal.
Paypal is always better, now they raised limit to 3k$ so you can get maximum $3k one time without any trouble. Another thing is most of the clients and paying sites provide paypal withdraw option that’s why it’s better option for receiving money.
hey can any one guide me to buy a theme from themeforest ,i m from india .plz help me to make payment
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.