42 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
aepanda32 says

I need music packs for background music/bed for a Travel/Lifestyle Webshow

Modern/Upbeat/BigBeats

fatboy slim-ish chemical brothers-ish crystal method-ish moby-ish

thanks

297 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Italy
+1 more
Cinquequarti says

Hi mate! Here some tracks that may fit well:

1 – Urban Escape

2 – Break the Dance

3 – Hypersonic Synth Theme

4 – Trance State

5 – Tv Series Soundtrack

Notice that all these tracks have pretty good feel and sounds alike the music you are looking for. Have a look to our portfolio and if you find something, but need an edit, please, contact us (info@cinquequarti.com)

Thanks for listening and good luck!

1944 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says
LightLotusProduction
LightLotusProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
290 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
LightLotusProduction says

Hello, I think I have a few track that may fit your project very well!

Try to listen to this one, Bright Future.

This one is very energetic, give it a listen Running Towards my Goals.

In conclusion, try to listen this track, makes a great background Inspirational Rock of Satisfaction.

You have a very interesting project there, I love to travel myself so I wish you good luck with that :) Let us know the results, hope I was helpful!

365 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
musicguy says

Hello aepanda32,

try these TRACKS

378 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Yuar says
343 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Ane_Novak says
232 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
DenisTorman says

Hello
Perhaps these tracks will be of interest to you:
This is My Life
Shake the World
Around the World
Big Travel a Little Man
Thank you.

1049 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+7 more
Sonicbyte says
273 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
soundroll says
by
by
by
by
by
by