4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
lovtscho says

Hey guys,

I need urgent help. I have tried to contact the programmer of the theme for weeks, but I had no luck.

I am using the Infinity Business HTML theme. I have used it for my client here: www.eduard-winter.de/2012/ . Because we had to add the slogan between the menu and the NivoSlider we got in serious trouble. I changed the background size, changed some CSS and it works in Safari and FireFox, but not in Internet Explorer.

Can anyone tell me how to fix that? What is the clue? I have no idea…

286 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in France
+3 more
2Fwebd says

Hi lovtscho !
I tried your website in all my browsers -> no difference :) I think you need to refresh your cache.
Just my opinion, hope it will help you ;)
Regards,

4 posts
  • Located in Germany
lovtscho says

hey doubleF,

thanks for your reply. Hmmm… strange because I cleared the cache multiple times and it looks right on Safari and FireFox, but not on the MSIE !!!

And another thing happens here on the Wondowsmachine: When reaching for the website it sets the MSIE window behind the other windows?!?

WTF ?!?

4 posts
  • Located in Germany
lovtscho says

I just tried https://browserlab.adobe.com from adobe and found out it is a problem of version 8. version 7 is also a bit strange, but it works better there!

4 posts
  • Located in Germany
lovtscho says

Okay I just checked it on several browsers:

IE 9 works fine, like Firefox and Safari. IE 8 works worst It simply copies the white frame of the Nivo-Slider and pastes it one row lower under the Nivo Slider, plus it kills the gradient in the background, plus when you hit reload or soemthing it sets the MSIE 8 window behind all other opened windows. IE 8 in compatibility moder works better then normal moder, but as you can see there the dots are not aligned in the middle between the slider and the end of the blue area.

I don’t know what to do guys, please help me out…

by
by
by
by
by
by