! continue waiting for the inFocus zip file we just purchased to upload, and upon completion it asks: “Are you sure you want to do this?.....and : try again” Please help with this, time is of the essence!!
I also do not know where the proper forum for inFocus support is found, please advise…
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
Hi everglade1, to install your theme, please follow the steps below or watch the screencast here.
- Download the final zip file from your downloads page.
- Unzip the final zip file; you should now have a final download folder.
- Do NOT upload the final download folder. Open up the final download folder.
- Browse the contents and find the actual theme folder. If you look inside the theme folder, you will see a “style.css” file. This is how you know you have found the theme folder.
- Upload ONLY the theme folder to your “wp-content/themes” folder.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and activate the theme.