Came across this talk today on TED , it’s about how viruses have evolved since the first virus written 25 years ago, and how criminals have developed a multi-million dollar business with those viruses.
If you have a few minutes, I definitely recommend you watch ithttp://www.ted.com/talks/mikko_hypponen_fighting_viruses_defending_the_net.html?awesm=on.ted.com_9cMW
“It’s been 25 years since the first PC virus (Brain A) hit the net, and what was once an annoyance has become a sophisticated tool for crime and espionage. Computer security expert Mikko Hyppönen tells us how we can stop these new viruses from threatening the internet as we know it.”
That was an interesting watch
This is a really awesome talk. I enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing.
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars