1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Toritaka says

When offer ends? Don’t see more information on envato market but if appears in A2Hosting but not InMotion.

16 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in United States
rock304 says

still on….. google

birthday envato 2014

or go here

http://go.themeforest.net/birthday-hosting-offer/
12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
blitzgeek says

I was tempted to make that Deal. But then i did a Google Search for “inmotion hosting experience”: On “Yelp” there was so much stuff like “STAY AWAY!”, “AVOID INMOTION”, “DON’T WALK AWAY . . . RUN!!!” and “Zero stars for awesome suckiness!” On the opposite all professional tests are good. Still tempted….

16 posts
rock304 says

i saw them too, but imo people who don’t get the greatest service are more apt to leave a bad review than the opposite..also ssd for database, 90 day guarantee + $75 sort of cinches it.if it sucks i make probably $20-$25 if i let it sit and use the $75….that is why i get the cheapest one…..less to lose. and i make more $..Actually I may go for the middle12 mo.deal—quite a bit extra for $1 a month.If i spend $75 this next yr at Envato I make $15..and have a test hosting account..or i find my next host because they are great..can’t lose really

35 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
Pandora_Black says

I have been using inmotion Hosting for over 6 years and they have both a West coast and East cost data center which offers free 24 hour support round the clock. I refer all my clients and also am part of their referral program which I have a banner on some of my sites.

Their Cpanel is about the best around since they keep it very up to date with Softlicious apps and also use the latest PHP and MySql.

One thing I really love about them is their ” live support” and if a server goes down or bad on their end you simply submit a ticket request to move your accounts to a new server and never lose any downtime during the move. They are superb and I recommend them.

Another great aspect is when you install any CMS…it is very easy and everything comes with a video tutorial to show you how to manage all your accounts.

Hope that helps :)

16 posts
rock304 says

also… ssh with inmotion

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
WebyxDesign says

I have been using inmotion Hosting for over 6 years and they have both a West coast and East cost data center which offers free 24 hour support round the clock. I refer all my clients and also am part of their referral program which I have a banner on some of my sites.

Their Cpanel is about the best around since they keep it very up to date with Softlicious apps and also use the latest PHP and MySql.

One thing I really love about them is their ” live support” and if a server goes down or bad on their end you simply submit a ticket request to move your accounts to a new server and never lose any downtime during the move. They are superb and I recommend them.

Another great aspect is when you install any CMS…it is very easy and everything comes with a video tutorial to show you how to manage all your accounts.

Hope that helps :)

Really? The fact they have softlicious is the argument to go with them? I do not know what hosting companies have you used before but all of them have cpanel with 1 click installer packages.

43 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
kingcoda says

So… InMotion it is.

5 posts
impe83 says

I bought last night the Inmotion hosting offer… problem, I didnt received any confirmation so I wrote them to ask.. and this morning still NOTHING! that not really nice.. :P

only 15 hours left and I dont have any confirmation.. a lil piss off but lets see probably they got to many emails in the last few hours? :P

43 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
kingcoda says

I bought last night the Inmotion hosting offer… problem, I didnt received any confirmation so I wrote them to ask.. and this morning still NOTHING! that not really nice.. :P only 15 hours left and I dont have any confirmation.. a lil piss off but lets see probably they got to many emails in the last few hours? :P

Just booked them and called up. They said their billing guys start at 8am EST (1.25 hours more to go) plus, they ‘call’ their clients to verify them

by
by
by
by
by
by