5 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
impe83 says

Yeah, I just talked about with the live chat and they told me the same… not the best customer experience, even sending a simple confirmation email that they got my money would have been more than nothing.. :P

19 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in South Africa
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
Kyrelimit says

Im based in South Africa, so Im wondering if its safe to actually host overseas, in terms of speeds.

Your guys thoughts ? Would hosting overseas kill the speeds on my photography / videography site + blog ?

1600 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

BlueHost’s “wordpress” oriented options are pretty consistent (starting from $24 a month)
Also go for VaultPress and Sucuri for extra security services, and sleep with peace ;)

5523 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

@ignitetek Please take any hosting support questions directly to the host. We don’t want to use the forums to call out other businesses :) Thanks!

1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
FeelGoodMedia says

Didn’t qualify for the offer in the sense that I already am a customer of InMotion, but they really are a fantastic hosting company. Sales/Customer support will always help you and they do live up to the 99,99% up time guarantee, which is quite rare these days with all the ‘great new’ hosting companies that don’t have proper infrastructure or experience to handle clients.

by
by
by
by
by
by