It’s supposed to show on the “Home” page.
All slides are 946×538 and so is the grid width. There are three slides. They all have the transition set to “slide horizontal”. I have the Revolution Slider selected on the home page The code on the home page is:
<?php putRevSlider("homeslider","2,10") ?>
When I click “preview slider” it pops up fine. Did I put the wrong code in there?
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items