54 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Odin_Design says

Hi! we recently uploaded a PSD template and we got a soft rejection with one reason that is a bit unclear to us and given that we can’t ask the reviewer without uploading something, we would like to ask you guys what you think. :) The reason is this:

Soft Rejection Details Reason: 1. Please provide documentation for PSD Templates as below: – File structure must be outlined – Groups & layers must be documented, preferably with screenshots and descriptions

What does he mean by this: “File structure must be outlined – Groups & layers must be documented, preferably with screenshots and descriptions” We’ve never received this reason before! We always include in our files a documentation .txt file which includes the name and number of the files, photo credits, font links, and description of the item.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Cheers!
54 posts
+1 more
Odin_Design says

Any thoughts on this? We also requested a staff reply to see if anyone know what that means, so we could get on with it and re-upload as soon as possible. Thanks!

5 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
rahmanat1 says

Hello,

I’m not very active on this website, but let me help you :) By saying “File structure must be outlined”, they mean you must disclose file list which comes with your design For example

Files Included:

2 PSD File (Front & Back) Help.txt”

I have seen that many seller are providing a screen shot of Layers Panel in Photosop, so that customer can get some idea about your layer structure! You should also disclose PSD details .

For Example

Features: Free Fonts Editable Text Layers Smart Object Layer For Replace QR Code And Logo Well Organized Layer

54 posts
+1 more
Odin_Design says

Hi rahmanat1, thanks for the response!! but we already included those things in both the description of the item and the txt file inside the pack. In fact, we listed all the 35 PSD files in the pack, included photo credits and listed and linked all fonts used…

164 posts
  • Located in Kosovo
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
salihveseli says

just make that .txt file to .html or .pdf and will do the trick. (it’s much easy for buyer to click on link directly on that file, if that’s simple text file they have to copy that url and then paste it on browser). If you still have troubles with that let me know via profile and I’ll send you my documentation.

Also you can add some hints for buyers with screenshots (ex. telling them if there’s any hidden layer, hover effect for buttons etc. something that you’d consider important to know when working with your PSDs).

54 posts
+1 more
Odin_Design says

Thanks a lot for the tips salihveseli!! we’re gonna try that!!

by
by
by
by
by
by