914 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in South Africa Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
joiaco says

Sometimes I get weird inspirations from my dreams! where I get some awsome ideas in the first phase of sleeping! (but that does not happen frequently) I do not know how this happens maybe the mind gets free from all constraints at that stage.

As long as I can remember, my most creative hours are in that same early sleep phase, as well as first half waking hours. It is as if the brain is most open to unusual connections and so it links strange things and they spark new ideas.

285 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Deep_Blue says

As long as I can remember, my most creative hours are in that same early sleep phase, as well as first half waking hours. It is as if the brain is most open to unusual connections and so it links strange things and they spark new ideas.

Yes that is exactly what I experience from time to time.

186 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
augustomeijer says

Quote: “This research can’t tell us specifically, but it’s probably because being a bit sleepy and vague broadens the mind’s focus.”

227 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+1 more
Alisiya says

Try here http://audiojungle.net/collections/1411995-this-music-will-inspire-you any change in the environment can cause inspiration. For example, I now I rent the exams at the University. Hopefully, after inspiration to visit me. :)

226 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Polarus_Sound says

Take a cup of good tea and just play some chords you never played on your piano. Try something in a key you never or rarely used. Then try some strange harmonics. Or just reduce your style by (for example) just playing maj7 accords. Try to use different instruments. Boomwhakers or other stuff. You will see, that those methods are going to help you :)

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
epdesigns says

Go outside of your comfort zone.

158 posts Lord of the SEO Realm
    Has referred 200+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
SaijoGeorge Envato team says

There is no one thing really, a lot depends on what inspiration I am looking for .. if its design inspiration then dribble, behance, deviantart, creattica and a bunch of other sites

Just feeling down / having a dull day / for those moments when I lose faith in humanity : http://www.reddit.com/r/GetMotivated/ ( check the sidebar there are lots more in there ) and bunch of other Reddits and occasionally TED & Quora

and lots of Coffee

by
by
by
by
by
by