MediaSpectrumPro
MediaSpectrumPro Recent Posts Threads Started
142 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
MediaSpectrumPro says

Hello, “Creators of Magic” :)

I noticed such a coincidence: when i planing new project (animated bg, template, or other), in a few days i see similar projects in main page :) I mean the idea of animation.

you do such things happen?

2146 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

do you mean before you’ve uploaded your animation?

MediaSpectrumPro
142 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
MediaSpectrumPro says

Yes. When i working on project.

599 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
addeystock says

Hello, “Creators of Magic” :)

I noticed such a coincidence: when i planing new project (animated bg, template, or other), in a few days i see similar projects in main page :) I mean the idea of animation.

you do such things happen?

That happened with 2 of my projects..Wondering how it would be possible!

498 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
steve314 says

People exchange things all the time! On the physical plane, we spread microbes, on the psychic level it’s emotions & moods and finally on the mental field it’s ideas! We are emitters and receivers at the same time. This could explain why same ideas seems to being born at the same time in different places… :)

323 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
DOGmotion says

Agent Smith is in all of us.

MediaSpectrumPro
142 posts
+2 more
MediaSpectrumPro says

I think, we all many times see same pictures when surfing in internet, and what we see, fills our imagination.

Just noticet that happen few times, and think, maybt some of you, fill the same.

509 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
5p1r17 says

I’s happening to me all the time! There is a spy somewhere in my house…..

201 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Darkpulse says

Yeah, I’ve noticed the same thing a few times, we are all connected ;)

5069 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
felt_tips Envato team says

I think, we all many times see same pictures when surfing in internet, and what we see, fills our imagination. Just noticet that happen few times, and think, maybt some of you, fill the same.

We’re all looking at the same stuff. If you want to produce different work, you need to go out of your way to look at different stuff. This is one of the curses of the internet. Everything starts to look the same.

by
by
by
by
by
by