256 posts God always geometrizes
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
kristijanf says

hm…i dont know what to say. it is unbelievable! so being an actor is obviously becoming a part of a past :)

343 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
+6 more
Artorius says

Also check this out, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOvbv-LkK6w, from the upcoming Star Wars The Old Republic. Is there anyone who hasn’t enjoyed Star Wars?:)

3948 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says
3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
I said to friends the first time I saw this video: Real-life actors won’t be necessary in the near future. I mean, these folks can jump higher, run faster, are much cooler and, they don’t need to get paid :D Chris
Much much cooler. I loved the way other assassins make entry.

I played AC1 and AC2 I was starting to enjoy the storyline, something rare in modern games. I’m pretty excited to play this, gotta wait for it to come out on PC though.
Same here. Waiting for it to be released on PC. It’s November 16th, right? Though i never played AC1 or AC2 but still I always loved its amazing wallpapers. I was just wandering through youtube in search of a new game to buy. I searched for it and what I got was this stunning thing.

hm…i dont know what to say. it is unbelievable! so being an actor is obviously becoming a part of a past :)
Indeed.
by
by
by
by
by
by