11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jardinsoleil says

Hello I am french and I bought themeforest transparency, Wordpress it’s new for me. I work on localhost with wamp to learn.

First I made trials with free templates to discover wordpress. then I decided to install themeforest transparency that I unzipped.

I installed it and went into the main board of wordpress . Into the menu apparence and theme i could see the others templates I installed but for transparency I have un error message

style sheet missing . I tried tou unzip the template again and to re-instal it but nothing new.

when I have unzipped the template I have several folders with part of them do I have to copy into wp-content folder

can somebody help me

thank you very much

Bernard

618 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
theAlThemist says

There must be “theme files” folder or something similar in your main download package. You only need to upload that folder in your wp-content/themes directory. Look for a style.css file. When you find it – that is your theme folder.

2457 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
digitalimpact says
2580 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says
11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jardinsoleil says

Hello

thanks for your answers. I solved the problem its more complicated if I can say.  for the themeforest transparency there is a trick.
Of course you have to copy the theme into the folder but yu must also copy the pluging folder  because you only canwork on your new theme only if you have activate this special pluging that allow you to activate the them you installed.
And I suppose that is the same way for all the templates made on the same custop of transparency themforest.

Thanks for all

by
by
by
by
by
by