11 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
jardinsoleil says

Hello I am french and I bought themeforest transparency, Wordpress it’s new for me. I work on localhost with wamp to learn.

First I made trials with free templates to discover wordpress. then I decided to install themeforest transparency that I unzipped.

I installed it and went into the main board of wordpress . Into the menu apparence and theme i could see the others templates I installed but for transparency I have un error message

style sheet missing . I tried tou unzip the template again and to re-instal it but nothing new.

when I have unzipped the template I have several folders with part of them do I have to copy into wp-content folder

can somebody help me

thank you very much

Bernard

485 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
theAlThemist says

There must be “theme files” folder or something similar in your main download package. You only need to upload that folder in your wp-content/themes directory. Look for a style.css file. When you find it – that is your theme folder.

2436 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
digitalimpact says
2566 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
ThemeProvince says
11 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
jardinsoleil says

Hello

thanks for your answers. I solved the problem its more complicated if I can say.  for the themeforest transparency there is a trick.
Of course you have to copy the theme into the folder but yu must also copy the pluging folder  because you only canwork on your new theme only if you have activate this special pluging that allow you to activate the them you installed.
And I suppose that is the same way for all the templates made on the same custop of transparency themforest.

Thanks for all

by
by
by
by
by
by