4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
kalakheti says

Hi team, I am having installation issue on my themeforest .zip template. I opened a ticket as well they said I have to submit a request via a form but I can’t find the form anywhere…, I am putting this request here…anyone had any issue while installing? please help.

2296 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

It depends on the theme, the author, your hosting etc. I presume you have a WordPress theme…

First make sure you download the full file (not just the installable WP files) Open the documentation and follow the instructions If all else fails visit the item page and look for the authors support method (if offered) and follow up via direct contact with the author.

Also make sure you are hosting your own version of WordPress and not a WP.com account as you cannot install TF themes there.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

127 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
erwin_schro says

ups - Jonathan faster than mine ;)

4 posts
kalakheti says

Thanks for so fast reply, I have themeforest wp Wisdom Of Life: NGO and Charity Theme. I did try to install the complete zip file. it looks like the installation is complete (as I was seeing the % of complete starts from 0 to 100%) but at the end it takes me to the window which says…I am using my own hosting…with another hosting company. program errors…

4 posts
kalakheti says

I download the install-able file and was able to install. Thanks for your help.

by
by
by
by
by
by