7 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
tccool says

The theme of the buy $42

Archive: /home/tccool/public_html/cooy.cc/wp-content/themes/themeforest-111717-novatorix-10-in-1-business-portfolio-and-blog.zip End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on the last disk(s) of this archive. unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /home/tccool/public_html/cooy.cc/wp-content/themes/themeforest-111717-novatorix-10-in-1-business-portfolio-and-blog.zip or /home/tccool/public_html/cooy.cc/wp-content/themes/themeforest-111717-novatorix-10-in-1-business-portfolio-and-blog.zip.zip, and cannot find /home/tccool/public_html/cooy.cc/wp-content/themes/themeforest-111717-novatorix-10-in-1-business-portfolio-and-blog.zip.ZIP, period. Close

ProgressionStudios
ProgressionStudios Recent Posts
Threads Started
221 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • United States
+4 more
ProgressionStudios says
See “Common ‘Broken Theme’ and ‘Stylesheet Missing’ WordPress Issues” section: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Live/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do

Unzip the first folder you downloaded from ThemeForest. It will include another set of files inside that will include the WordPress .zip file, documentation and some other files.e

7 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
tccool says

See “Common ‘Broken Theme’ and ‘Stylesheet Missing’ WordPress Issues” section: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Live/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do Unzip the first folder you downloaded from ThemeForest. It will include another set of files inside that will include the WordPress .zip file, documentation and some other files.e

thank you

by
by
by
by
by
by