7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
tccool says

The theme of the buy $42

Archive: /home/tccool/public_html/cooy.cc/wp-content/themes/themeforest-111717-novatorix-10-in-1-business-portfolio-and-blog.zip End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on the last disk(s) of this archive. unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /home/tccool/public_html/cooy.cc/wp-content/themes/themeforest-111717-novatorix-10-in-1-business-portfolio-and-blog.zip or /home/tccool/public_html/cooy.cc/wp-content/themes/themeforest-111717-novatorix-10-in-1-business-portfolio-and-blog.zip.zip, and cannot find /home/tccool/public_html/cooy.cc/wp-content/themes/themeforest-111717-novatorix-10-in-1-business-portfolio-and-blog.zip.ZIP, period. Close

ProgressionStudios
ProgressionStudios Recent Posts Threads Started
224 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
ProgressionStudios says
See “Common ‘Broken Theme’ and ‘Stylesheet Missing’ WordPress Issues” section: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Live/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do

Unzip the first folder you downloaded from ThemeForest. It will include another set of files inside that will include the WordPress .zip file, documentation and some other files.e

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
tccool says

See “Common ‘Broken Theme’ and ‘Stylesheet Missing’ WordPress Issues” section: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Live/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do Unzip the first folder you downloaded from ThemeForest. It will include another set of files inside that will include the WordPress .zip file, documentation and some other files.e

thank you

by
by
by
by
by
by