5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
easyphoto says

How do I install the Adonis Facebook template that I purchased. Do I link the URL to a folder or a file?

386 posts
  • Located in Madagascar
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
metrothemes says

How do I install the Adonis Facebook template that I purchased. Do I link the URL to a folder or a file?
Read the documentation
5 posts
easyphoto says

The documentation is incomplete and confusing. It takes some things for granted such as the default for the tabs page in facebook is html and you need to click the URL button to enter the URL. It tells you to link to the URL for the files you uploaded to your website but does not say whether you link to the WebPackage folder, Documentation folder, Codes folder or a file in one of the folders. A youtube video on going through the process or including screen captures would be very helpful. Happy customers send their friends, frustrated customers warn people to stay away and give one star ratings. Making a great template is great but if someone can’t install it you will get returns and bad press on peoples blogs and the internet. It might be in your interest to invest some time to help customers have a good experience.

5 posts
easyphoto says

Are your themes only to be installed by web developers or should they be able to be installed by the average person?

3748 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says
Try to contact the author directly on his file page, here you won’t get his answer, most problably. Meanwhile, check this tutorial: http://www.hyperarts.com/blog/how-to-create-a-facebook-app-for-your-timeline-page-tab/
48 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Turkey
H4run says

Send me e-mail i can help you if you want

143 posts Designer & Developer
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Webbu says

I am owner of Adonis Facebook. And our help documentation is basic simple and easy like see image below. If customer can’t do it what can i do then.

Click here to view full size

The file is written Well Documented.

by
by
by
by
by
by