1734 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Why not go with MoneyBookers or even better – Payoneer? :)

460 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

:)

Payoneer does offer local bank transfers to Portugal. The transfers are sent from a local bank account, in EUR .

The cost for the transfer in Portugal is $5.95 (the payment is sent to your Payoneer account in USD , however we make the transfer in EUR , up to 3% margin from the mid market conversion rates).

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

485 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
omarabid says

Payoneer does offer local bank transfers to Portugal. The transfers are sent from a local bank account, in EUR .

The cost for the transfer in Portugal is $5.95 (the payment is sent to your Payoneer account in USD , however we make the transfer in EUR , up to 3% margin from the mid market conversion rates).

Can I withdraw money from my Payoneer account to a bank account? I’m from Tunisia, but I’m not finding such an option.

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Can I withdraw money from my Payoneer account to a bank account? I’m from Tunisia, but I’m not finding such an option.

We don’t currently support card to bank transfers. The worldwide local bank transfer service would be a payment method in place of the prepaid card; it’s one or the other.

We do support transfers to Tunisia, via SWIFT .

333 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
vtimbuc says

So if I use a payoneer account the total cost I will have are only the 5.95€ ?

3750 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

Hi Nissim, i guess i misunderstood you in other post where i asked you about the transfer in dollars to Europe zone. I thought it was possible, but i see, as Paypal, that you always convert to euros, even if you have a dollar account here.

Can you please tell us, for example, which is your conversion rate today?
So we can take a fince idea of the differences. If you are so kind to tell us how much would we receive transfering $500, for example (including the cost, etc.)

Note: @downv, Paypal charges nothing for the transfer to your account, just the conversion rate (as i told you, is a bit low).

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

So if I use a payoneer account the total cost I will have are only the 5.95€ ?

It’s $5.95 USD

Hi Nissim, i guess i misunderstood you in other post where i asked you about the transfer in dollars to Europe zone. I thought it was possible, but i see, as Paypal, that you always convert to euros, even if you have a dollar account here.

Can you please tell us, for example, which is your conversion rate today?
So we can take a fince idea of the differences. If you are so kind to tell us how much would we receive transfering $500, for example (including the cost, etc.)

Note: @downv, Paypal charges nothing for the transfer to your account, just the conversion rate (as i told you, is a bit low).

We do also offer USD transfers, but it depends on the country. We offer different currency options in different countries. If you want to tell me which country you’re accepting payments to, I can give you more specific details.

To answer your question, for the local bank transfer service we convert funds with a margin of up to 3% from the mid-rate (the mid market conversion rate).

289 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
dany_j says

Hi Nissim!

sorry for off topic. Can you tell me if someone can load my card with 2000$ at once or there is a limit?

460 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi Nissim!

sorry for off topic. Can you tell me if someone can load my card with 2000$ at once or there is a limit?

Hey :)

There is no limit to partner payments or funds received via the US Payment Service. If you’re referring to private loads (not connected to a partner and done directly from our website), there’s a limit of $1,000.00 per day.

3750 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

...If you want to tell me which country you’re accepting payments to, I can give you more specific details.

Spain

by
by
by
by
by
by