289 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
dany_j says

Hi Nissim!

sorry for off topic. Can you tell me if someone can load my card with 2000$ at once or there is a limit?

Hey :)

There is no limit to partner payments or funds received via the US Payment Service. If you’re referring to private loads (not connected to a partner and done directly from our website), there’s a limit of $1,000.00 per day.

yes its private load and how much is the fee per 1000$

454 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Spain

We support local bank transfers to spain, in EUR . I can check to see if USD transfers would be available, but if so it would be via SWIFT which is more costly.

The charge the local transfers to Spain would be $5.95, and funds are converted with a margin of up to 3% from the mid-rate, which is an excellent conversion rate.

The cost for private loading is 3.5%.

289 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
dany_j says

Spain

We support local bank transfers to spain, in EUR . I can check to see if USD transfers would be available, but if so it would be via SWIFT which is more costly.

The charge the local transfers to Spain would be $5.95, and funds are converted with a margin of up to 3% from the mid-rate, which is an excellent conversion rate.

The cost for private loading is 3.5%.

Thank you!

by
by
by
by
by
by