116 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
wok says

I’d like to get my earnings deposited in my Australian bank account. Will i still get slugged and international transfer fee?

1732 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
dnp_theme says

I think you should ask some authors based in Australia or Envato Support.

3180 posts
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a competition
+15 more
dtbaker Moderator says

@wok – I’m gonna try with my next withdrawal. I do believe it is still a “SWIFT” transfer, so they will still charge the $35, and I think with commbank there’s another charge on the receiving end after the USD to AUD conversion. I’ve only ever done paypal to au bank.

116 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
wok says

I just assumed that since they’re based in Aus maybe it wasn’t necessary to pay the transfer fee. Kinda seems weird paying for an international transfer fee, when it doesn’t leave the country? I guess i’ll try to and see what happens.

Thanks

1732 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

I just assumed that since they’re based in Aus maybe it wasn’t necessary to pay the transfer fee. Kinda seems weird paying for an international transfer fee, when it doesn’t leave the country? I guess i’ll try to and see what happens. Thanks

Makes sense to me.

833 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+8 more
wpbakery says

I believe $35 fee is paid for “human resources” that someone actually processes your payment. For me it’s about $100 in total, $35 is taking Envato for the SWIFT payment, and other $65 are lost somewhere in the intermediary banks.

320 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
SuggeElson says

I use payoneer and every month i pay maximum of 26$ ( my bank charge me 7$ for transfer and 19$ for payoneer) and get money only for 24 hours.

460 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Payoneer offers you a Global Bank Transfer Service, allowing you to receive payments directly to your bank account in over 200 countries. We support both local bank transfers (available to over 50 countries) and SWIFT.

For countries in which we support local bank transfers, you can receive payments starting at only $2.99 per payment. We do support local transfers to Australia.

A local transfer means that Payoneer actually sends the payment to you from a local bank in your country, in your local currency. This means it is not an international transfer.

For Australia in specific, the cost is $2.99 per payment, and we send it in AUD (though you can also choose to receive it in EUR or USD).

To sign up, simply select Payoneer as your payment method, and on the application page select Global Bank Transfers: http://blog.payoneer.com/lower-fees-for-payoneers-global-bank-transfer-gbt-service/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

by
by
by
by
by
by