5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
srgreenhaw says

I purchased a template on this site. It looks beautiful in almost every browser, but it distorts/doesn’t work correctly in all versions of Internet Explorer. Looking for someone who can help review the code and make any necessary tweaks to make this display correctly in IE. Thanks!

177 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Romania
DanThemes says

In which versions of IE doesn’t it render well?

5 posts
srgreenhaw says

All versions, including most current. 10, 9, 8, 7.

1034 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says

Feel free to send me a link, I’ll tell you if it’s possible or not, good chance the reason it doesn’t look good in IE is because IE isn’t that great

1475 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says

Don’t forget that Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10 are a requirement for all ThemeForest themes so if the theme you purchased doesn’t work in them, you can get a refund. Don’t spend more of your money on something that should come with the theme as part of the marketplace policies.

5 posts
srgreenhaw says

Don’t forget that Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10 are a requirement for all ThemeForest themes so if the theme you purchased doesn’t work in them, you can get a refund. Don’t spend more of your money on something that should come with the theme as part of the marketplace policies.

Thank you. I did contact the programmer, but haven’t heard back. It’s a lovely template, and I’ve already customized it. So it would be a shame to not be able to use it. I’m happy to pay a bit extra if I can just get it to work. But I’m worried there’s not fix, in which case I will need to get a refund. I really appreciate the response.

13 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
Themaniac says

Hi, Is it really true with the IE8? I saw lately lots of WP themes released on TF without IE8 specified in the Compatible Browsers section of theme details, for example [link removed – please don’t call out other files on the forum :) Thanks]

5 posts
srgreenhaw says

Actually, it was specified in the listing. I checked. But, sadly, no response from programmer. So I’m trying to get some assistance debugging it. It’s a shame. But I’m trying to make the best of it.

1475 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says

Hi, Is it really true with the IE8? I saw lately lots of WP themes released on TF without IE8 specified in the Compatible Browsers section of theme details, for example [link removed – please don’t call out other files on the forum :) Thanks]

Yes, I’m certain about the IE8 requirement. It is and will continue to be a requirement for now. Whether or not themes mark it as a requirement or if the reviewer checks it (even though they should) remains to be seen.

110 posts I know Chuck
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
kotofey says

Don’t confuse a buyers. It’s not a true.

by
by
by
by
by
by