225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
clinton says

Hi All,

I posted to the forum earlier in the week to find out about problems users were having using FlashDen with Internet Explorer. I was able to reproduce some of the problems on my Windows XP/IE7 setup and attributed the problem to the overall poor performance of the site.

As you have probably noticed Ryan and I have worked hard to bring FlashDen’s performance back to its original state. (Actually we made it faster than it was before.) This seems to have fixed the problems I was experiencing using Internet Explorer.

The real question is, are the problems fixed for you, the Internet Explorer users out in the real world? I have contacted a couple of you directly, but I would like to hear from any IE users that are still having trouble logging in or any other problems. We are still working on the layout problems in ID, so I am mainly interested in the bigger problems that people were having.

Thanks for your help!

744 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fisch79 says

Site seems much faster since yesterday! I use IE7 , havent noticed any other problems. The only problems I see are Collis’s fault! (small design glitches) Just kidding! :) You guys are doing good! keep it up ;)

74 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
blueisblue says

Congrats Clinton, you seem to know your stuff…

I dont understand why people still insist on using IE when FF and Safari are free…?

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

hmm.. i think the IE7 users are too untechnical people to write a site review about those problems :D

744 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fisch79 says
I dont understand why people still insist on using IE when FF and Safari are free…?

Free? Just like any browser (ie7,safari), it comes with the operating system.

Both browsers (FF, IE) have their flaws.

765 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
benny_dh says
hmm.. i think the IE7 users are too untechnical people to write a site review about those problems :D

No…not like that

IE7 solve the problems in any site itself :D

356 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CreativeMedia says

I’m using IE7 & the site works fine.

Keep up the good work! :)

Regards,

CreativeMedia

11 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
stupidhead says

i’m on IE7 and i can’t log out. I’m on a public computer and i havent left for 3 days ‘cause i don’t want anyone using my FD account. Please hurry, i’m tired and very hungry.

seriously though, it won’t let me log out.

765 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
benny_dh says

just delete all the cookies and passwords man…

225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
clinton says
i’m on IE7 and i can’t log out. I’m on a public computer and i havent left for 3 days ‘cause i don’t want anyone using my FD account. Please hurry, i’m tired and very hungry. seriously though, it won’t let me log out.

Hi stupidhead,

Are you messing with my head, or can you seriously not log out? If so, please tell me your browser type/version and operating system so I can check it out.

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by