11 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
stupidhead says

I wasn’t messing with you, i was really scared. So i tried deleting all the cookies and passwords man… still couldn’t log out. then i deleted temporary internet files and history, still couldnt log out. then i watched a cool scooter animation, still nothing. so then i deleted the rest of the junk in internet options. i can now log out and go home.

225 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
clinton says
I wasn’t messing with you, i was really scared. So i tried deleting all the cookies and passwords man… still couldn’t log out. then i deleted temporary internet files and history, still couldnt log out. then i watched a cool scooter animation, still nothing. so then i deleted the rest of the junk in internet options. i can now log out and go home.

So which scooter animation fixed your problem? We will display that to all users who are logging out.

765 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
benny_dh says
So which scooter animation fixed your problem? We will display that to all users who are logging out.

your last sentence freak :D :D

by
by
by
by
by
by