11 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
stupidhead says

I wasn’t messing with you, i was really scared. So i tried deleting all the cookies and passwords man… still couldn’t log out. then i deleted temporary internet files and history, still couldnt log out. then i watched a cool scooter animation, still nothing. so then i deleted the rest of the junk in internet options. i can now log out and go home.

225 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
clinton says
I wasn’t messing with you, i was really scared. So i tried deleting all the cookies and passwords man… still couldn’t log out. then i deleted temporary internet files and history, still couldnt log out. then i watched a cool scooter animation, still nothing. so then i deleted the rest of the junk in internet options. i can now log out and go home.

So which scooter animation fixed your problem? We will display that to all users who are logging out.

765 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
benny_dh says
So which scooter animation fixed your problem? We will display that to all users who are logging out.

your last sentence freak :D :D

by
by
by
by
by
by