• Slovakia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
LubosVolovar says

you need to browse some design showcase portals, or see recent ThemeForest items. There are plenty articles all around the web which can help you raise your skills. I can’t point you to any specific place, there isn’t a magic page which will turn you into a great designer in few hours. You must search, learn and practice. Just don’t think that you will become a skilled designer in few weeks…it is a long way.

I will not rate your item because I think that giving such rating is just stupid. It just looks VERY outdated, absolutely incomparable to modern designs. If you really want to get on TF than forget about this design, work on your skills much harder, and after few months, start from scratch.

And of course it is possible to create CSS styling which will work in all modern browsers (IE8 is not a modern browser, but as I said, there are some workaround for it). Good luck

29 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
B-webdesign says

you need to browse some design showcase portals, or see recent ThemeForest items. There are plenty articles all around the web which can help you raise your skills. I can’t point you to any specific place, there isn’t a magic page which will turn you into a great designer in few hours. You must search, learn and practice. Just don’t think that you will become a skilled designer in few weeks…it is a long way.

I will not rate your item because I think that giving such rating is just stupid. It just looks VERY outdated, absolutely incomparable to modern designs. If you really want to get on TF than forget about this design, work on your skills much harder, and after few months, start from scratch.

And of course it is possible to create CSS styling which will work in all modern browsers (IE8 is not a modern browser, but as I said, there are some workaround for it). Good luck

Yeah actually you where right this thing really sucked thanks for opening my eyes:) working on something much better now

93 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
aligatorstudio says

As far as I know, support for IE8 is still a requirement, but I wonder why because IE8 is really obsolete and if progressive sites like Envato and TF are not pushing new and better technology then the all kinds of IE8-ness will keep on bugging us … Hell, Google ditched support for IE8 … :P

51 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Australia
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
blimpage Staff says

The official policy at the moment is that all themes need to support IE8+. We’re looking forward to the date when we can tell authors they don’t need to support IE8 anymore, but we’re not quite there yet.

by
by
by
by
by
by