Hi, I would like to know how the buyers are searching for the content they need… Do they search by keywords or prefer browsing through the categories, or just rely on the featured or the top authors.
Also for the AudioJungle there is some strange problem with the author avatars. Every audio file comes with a picture (which is strange because it is not connected with the audio content) and so how important is that picture for the buyers? Are they missing to check some audio because of the picture and on the other hand clicking on others because they like the picture?
If so what kind of pictures they prefer and what pictures they avoid ?
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I would like to take that survey, as I am a VH buyer too… not a big buyer like Ken, but every buyer counts if I’m not wrong
would like to see the opinion of Mark or any other staff on this
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Item was Featured
1. Where are you from? (The city not necessarily, only the residing country).
2. Your level of knowledge AE? (beginner, amateur, expert, professional).
3. After purchasing the project often do you change him structure, or you frequently use him such as it was made by the author? (Speech not only change of the text and an insert of videos or a photo, but more professional change).
4. If you purchased the project to which it is necessary to get music, you buy it on an audiojungle is more often or use alternative sources?
I would like to take that survey, as I am a VH buyer too… not a big buyer like Ken, but every buyer counts if I’m not wrong would like to see the opinion of Mark or any other staff on this
I talked to support before actually posting, Daniel. It’s ok if post on the forums as my intentions are only to promote a better way to help authors to success. If Mark or someone from the staff believes this is inappropriate or against any Envato’s policy, I’m wont proceed from here.