135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
biala says

Hi, I would like to know how the buyers are searching for the content they need… Do they search by keywords or prefer browsing through the categories, or just rely on the featured or the top authors.

Also for the AudioJungle there is some strange problem with the author avatars. Every audio file comes with a picture (which is strange because it is not connected with the audio content) and so how important is that picture for the buyers? Are they missing to check some audio because of the picture and on the other hand clicking on others because they like the picture?

If so what kind of pictures they prefer and what pictures they avoid ?

2715 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

I would like to take that survey, as I am a VH buyer too… not a big buyer like Ken, but every buyer counts if I’m not wrong

would like to see the opinion of Mark or any other staff on this :)

224 posts Per aspera ad Astra
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Wayman says

1. Where are you from? (The city not necessarily, only the residing country).

2. Your level of knowledge AE? (beginner, amateur, expert, professional).

3. After purchasing the project often do you change him structure, or you frequently use him such as it was made by the author? (Speech not only change of the text and an insert of videos or a photo, but more professional change).

4. If you purchased the project to which it is necessary to get music, you buy it on an audiojungle is more often or use alternative sources?

:)

3135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says
I would like to take that survey, as I am a VH buyer too… not a big buyer like Ken, but every buyer counts if I’m not wrong would like to see the opinion of Mark or any other staff on this :)

I talked to support before actually posting, Daniel. It’s ok if post on the forums as my intentions are only to promote a better way to help authors to success. If Mark or someone from the staff believes this is inappropriate or against any Envato’s policy, I’m wont proceed from here.

by
by
by
by
by
by