327 posts Keeping Things Simple
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
cmoreira says

I’m glad you guys brought this topic back up, I didn’t know about this, it’s great!
Specially Statementer!!

Thanks revaxarts for sharing this with us!

936 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

omg what is happening with the forum ))

936 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

turned back to a normal view. must’ve been some developers experiments )

368 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
PixelStores says

@revaxarts

Hi, May i suggest an option to hide/remove your current revenue in the header? sometimes i work in the Library and want the privacy.

Great work btw. :)

2028 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+9 more
revaxarts says

@revaxarts

Hi, May i suggest an option to hide/remove your current revenue in the header? sometimes i work in the Library and want the privacy.

Great work btw. :)

These kind of script get loaded if the whole page is finished. Creating that script is not a big deal but you may always see your revenue until the script is loaded. If you are familiar with jQuery use this

$('.user_balance').hide();
1117 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

My dashboard plus disappeared from my setting page. I checked my extensions page and it is there. I have chrome browser + win7. What to do ?

2028 posts
+9 more
revaxarts says

My dashboard plus disappeared from my setting page. I checked my extensions page and it is there. I have chrome browser + win7. What to do ?

The devs changed the way each section is displayed. Should be fixed now. If you still can’T find the tab try to ctrl + reload the site

1117 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

The devs changed the way each section is displayed. Should be fixed now. If you still can’T find the tab try to ctrl + reload the site

Thank you, I can see dashboard plus again. I want to install it on Internet Explorer but honestly I don’t know how to do this cos I usually use Chrome. I found Tools > manage add-ons ….but couldn’t see install new button or similar. For Chrome browser I dragged and dropped the script from desktop on extensions page. But in Internet explorer I don’t know where to drop the script….:) Sorry about this basic question.

2028 posts
+9 more
revaxarts says

Thank you, I can see dashboard plus again. I want to install it on Internet Explorer but honestly I don’t know how to do this cos I usually use Chrome. I found Tools > manage add-ons ….but couldn’t see install new button or similar. For Chrome browser I dragged and dropped the script from desktop on extensions page. But in Internet explorer I don’t know where to drop the script….:) Sorry about this basic question.

Even IE would allow user script (maybe it does) I’ll never ever, ever ever, ever support it or provide any fix for that.

Use a real browser instead! ;)

1259 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Even IE would allow user script (maybe it does) I’ll never ever, ever ever, ever support it or provide any fix for that.

Use a real browser instead! ;)

Did you try to upload it on google market? :delicious: I really love this app, but I also love Chrome (for me most powerfull browser)...

by
by
by
by
by
by