• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
SuggeElson says

I just downloaded it, and when i press the icon nothing happens, what i should do? :/
just go to your statement page and see the magic happen. the icon does have no function yet.

Maybe displayinline need to add little functionality to send you direct in statement page :)

204 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Azerbaijan
UltraDesigns says

I just downloaded it, and when i press the icon nothing happens, what i should do? :/
just go to your statement page and see the magic happen. the icon does have no function yet.

wow thanks :)

69 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
refaktor says

Hi there. I am having a bit of an issue with it. I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks now without any issues at all. All of a sudden today all I’m seeing is this: http://i.imgur.com/XDjG7.png

Has anyone had this happen to them? I’ve quit Chrome and cleared my cache and that didn’t help. Thanks!

69 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
refaktor says

Hi there. I am having a bit of an issue with it. I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks now without any issues at all. All of a sudden today all I’m seeing is this: http://i.imgur.com/XDjG7.png Has anyone had this happen to them? I’ve quit Chrome and cleared my cache and that didn’t help. Thanks!

Nevermind something was weird on my end. Decided to download the latest version and re-installed and everything is working again. Thanks again, this is a really great tool.

645 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
omar_almudaries says

I think the problem with graphic diagram in week calculation ???? check it please!

thanks for wonderful add-on

70 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
displayinline says

@omar_almudaries Can you tell me more? What’s not working, or if you can provide a screenshot or two ;)

Also, did you install from Chrome Webstore or from the old downloadable beta version? If you use the beta version, please uninstall it and use the webstore extension.

Note that you may try to rebuild the sales database: use the settings icon on the lower right corner, and choose Rebuild database. This may help if the data was corrupted ;)

645 posts
  • Exclusive Author
omar_almudaries says

@omar_almudaries Can you tell me more? What’s not working, or if you can provide a screenshot or two ;)

Also, did you install from Chrome Webstore or from the old downloadable beta version? If you use the beta version, please uninstall it and use the webstore extension.

Note that you may try to rebuild the sales database: use the settings icon on the lower right corner, and choose Rebuild database. This may help if the data was corrupted ;)

Thanks displayinline for your quick reply

1- My sells for this week $61

2- But the graphic diagram show this:

I downloaded the add-on from google site, I made the rebuild data base several time but still the same result. thae problem appear when 2013 begin.

sorry about my english language not very good.

Thanks again for your great add-on and support.

645 posts
  • Exclusive Author
omar_almudaries says

But the Graphic diagram work good when I press (30 days) button, but the buttons for (6 months) and (All times) appear the problem above.

70 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
displayinline says

Probably some date calculation issue… I will investigate this, I will notice you when I find a fix. Thanks for your precise report! :)

70 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
displayinline says

@omar_almudaries I just pushed an update, it was indeed an issue with dates calculations (the database uses UNIX week number while my script requires ISO week numbers). You should have the right values now ;)

Tell me if you still have wrong reports or if you notice any other issue!

by
by
by
by
by
by