Just came across this and it’s super awesome!
Could you display it fullscreen or something? That would be really cool!
Either way, very nice work
Hey I just wanted to point out that in the latest version there seems to be a bug with the “60 days” and “all time” view and anything starting in 2013. When you use either of those views no data is showing for the new year. The standard last 30 days view still works fine though.
I am trying to view my statement in Indian Rupees, but the first digit of my Total Earnings overlaps with the currency symbol.
Aside from this, it’s a damn good plugin. Wonderful.
@omar_almudaries I just pushed an update, it was indeed an issue with dates calculations (the database uses UNIX week number while my script requires ISO week numbers). You should have the right values now Tell me if you still have wrong reports or if you notice any other issue!
Many thanks displayinline, you are great
@ChapterThemes Thanks! It’s planned, but I am not sure when it will be available, as I can only work on the extension on my spare time… Hopefully soon
@refaktor Actually I published a fix for that a few days ago. Did you install from Google Websotre or from the (now deprecated) beta version? Just check the current version (in the menu tools/extension), it should be 1.0.6
@nCrafts Yep, I did not test with currencies which result in high numbers… Gotta fix that soon!
@omar_almudaries You are welcome
Dear, after last time change , extension loop in refresh currency rate and not load the stats , i`m sure you have some problems with time change ( as last two times ) , hope fix it soon it`s great app ever.
@SuggeElson Sure, I’ll give it a look as soon as I can! Though I did not have the same issue, so I don’t know yet what happened…
You may try to force the reset of the extension database by going to the Settings page of Chrome, click Show advanced settings, go to Privacy, Content settings, click All cookies and site data, and in the search field on top right enter themeforest (or any domain on which you use the extension). Then select the site line, and select and remove the items Local storage and envastats_SuggeElson. Finally reload the statements page.
This will rebuild the database and settings, and hopefully clear the issue. Don’t worry, nothing will be lost, everything will be reloaded
Tell me if you still have the issue!
Yep database is rebuild and all works now. Thank you.
Glad I could help
I need your attention again today envato make some changes and your script is stop working if you fix will be awesome.