Just confirming what SuggElson wrote. I’m sure you’re aware but yeah it seems that the changes Envato made yesterday has caused the script to stop working.
@SuggeElson @refaktor Thanks for notifying me! I will work on this and push an update as soon as possible.
That was fast! Thank’s a bunch, I use Envastats every day it is truly a valuable resource for me
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. +1 Internets for you Thanks!!
Thanks for this fast update! It’s a very useful tool
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Thank You sir!
displayinline saidThank you ! amazing tool 1 issue, The statement opens in every webpage that has the “statement” word in its title :
Done! A new version is available, it works with the new urls. Just wait until Chrome updates it, or go to Tools / Extensions, hit Developer mode and click Update. Tell me if you notice any other issue!