80 posts Javascript black magic and WordPress alchemy
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
+8 more
GreenTreeLabs
says

I just installed it and it is awesome! But I’ve noticed that value to be sold until next percentage point is not matching the value on Envato earnings page.

I think because the earnings page doesn’t consider the referrals entries.

484 posts Never put a sock in a toaster.
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Featured Author
+6 more
motionvids
says

I just installed it and it is awesome! But I’ve noticed that value to be sold until next percentage point is not matching the value on Envato earnings page.

Mine has the same and it is probably due to sale_reversals not being calculated. So it leaves you with a bigger amount of earnings while you’ve actually earned less.

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
945 posts
  • Blog Interview
  • Trendsetter
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
abhimanyusharma003
says

Mine has the same and it is probably due to sale_reversals not being calculated. So it leaves you with a bigger amount of earnings while you’ve actually earned less.

Yes this is due sales reveal for sure

583 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 10
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
PremiumLayers
says

Will there be any update ? :) cuz it’s not working with the latest statements UI update.

79 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 1
  • Top Monthly Author
+5 more
MantraThemes
says

Wow, I did not notice that before… Well, they removed the statements archive list, so I will have to rethink the whole archive part, but I guess it is possible ;) I found a data-earliest-date attribute, thus I can iterate through each month to download the statements until now.

I will let you know once it is ready!

1190 posts Yes We Can
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 1
+7 more
CRIK0VA
says

Good extension. Any updates? Thank you very much!

484 posts Never put a sock in a toaster.
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Featured Author
+6 more
motionvids
says

Wow, I did not notice that before… Well, they removed the statements archive list, so I will have to rethink the whole archive part, but I guess it is possible ;) I found a data-earliest-date attribute, thus I can iterate through each month to download the statements until now. I will let you know once it is ready!

Thanks! Can’t wait :) I’ve been using Envastats every day and I miss it already.

1190 posts Yes We Can
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 1
+7 more
CRIK0VA
says

Wow, I did not notice that before… Well, they removed the statements archive list, so I will have to rethink the whole archive part, but I guess it is possible ;) I found a data-earliest-date attribute, thus I can iterate through each month to download the statements until now. I will let you know once it is ready!
Thanks! Can’t wait :) I’ve been using Envastats every day and I miss it already.

+1)))))

14 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • United Kingdom
Theelectricmike
says

Hey, I’ve just installed this, looks like a great plugin, although it’s not currently working at the moment? Looking at the above it seems like an update is needed before it will work properly? Can’t wait for this working plugin though! Good job!

79 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 1
  • Top Monthly Author
+5 more
MantraThemes
says

I just pushed an update, it seems to work fine for me now. Let me know if you notice any issue!

Note that this new version also include a fix for the sales reversal issue, I now have the same exact values in Envastats as on my ThemeForest dashboard. Please report any issue regarding this too!

Cheers! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by