50 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
GreenTreeLabs says

I just installed it and it is awesome! But I’ve noticed that value to be sold until next percentage point is not matching the value on Envato earnings page.

I think because the earnings page doesn’t consider the referrals entries.

375 posts
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

I just installed it and it is awesome! But I’ve noticed that value to be sold until next percentage point is not matching the value on Envato earnings page.

Mine has the same and it is probably due to sale_reversals not being calculated. So it leaves you with a bigger amount of earnings while you’ve actually earned less.

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
654 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Mine has the same and it is probably due to sale_reversals not being calculated. So it leaves you with a bigger amount of earnings while you’ve actually earned less.

Yes this is due sales reveal for sure

307 posts PremiumLayers.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
PremiumLayers says

Will there be any update ? :) cuz it’s not working with the latest statements UI update.

76 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
displayinline says

Wow, I did not notice that before… Well, they removed the statements archive list, so I will have to rethink the whole archive part, but I guess it is possible ;) I found a data-earliest-date attribute, thus I can iterate through each month to download the statements until now.

I will let you know once it is ready!

332 posts Yes We Can
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
+5 more
CRIK0VA says

Good extension. Any updates? Thank you very much!

375 posts
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

Wow, I did not notice that before… Well, they removed the statements archive list, so I will have to rethink the whole archive part, but I guess it is possible ;) I found a data-earliest-date attribute, thus I can iterate through each month to download the statements until now. I will let you know once it is ready!

Thanks! Can’t wait :) I’ve been using Envastats every day and I miss it already.

332 posts Yes We Can
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
+5 more
CRIK0VA says

Wow, I did not notice that before… Well, they removed the statements archive list, so I will have to rethink the whole archive part, but I guess it is possible ;) I found a data-earliest-date attribute, thus I can iterate through each month to download the statements until now. I will let you know once it is ready!
Thanks! Can’t wait :) I’ve been using Envastats every day and I miss it already.

+1)))))

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
Theelectricmike says

Hey, I’ve just installed this, looks like a great plugin, although it’s not currently working at the moment? Looking at the above it seems like an update is needed before it will work properly? Can’t wait for this working plugin though! Good job!

76 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
displayinline says

I just pushed an update, it seems to work fine for me now. Let me know if you notice any issue!

Note that this new version also include a fix for the sales reversal issue, I now have the same exact values in Envastats as on my ThemeForest dashboard. Please report any issue regarding this too!

Cheers! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by