1141 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

I don’t know why but it does not update the values anymore. Also, the buttons View sales graph and View recent events does not work as well, only Go to dashboard works. Can you check this?

116 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
aitor72 says

Nice Work!

2351 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

mac os?

675 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

I don’t know why but it does not update the values anymore. Also, the buttons View sales graph and View recent events does not work as well, only Go to dashboard works. Can you check this?

The buttons will work in the next release, they dont work right now in the released version. Are you sure it is not updating ? Does it update the time but not the values – note that the updates happen once every 10 minutes. ? Could you please create an issue in the github repository at this link – https://github.com/g-dexterous/envital

Is anyone else having issues in updating of the values?

675 posts
+6 more
dexterous says

mac os?

There is already a similar app called ‘Sales Donkey’ for mac OS. Have you tried it ?

1141 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

The buttons will work in the next release, they dont work right now in the released version. Are you sure it is not updating ? Does it update the time but not the values – note that the updates happen once every 10 minutes. ? Could you please create an issue in the github repository at this link – https://github.com/g-dexterous/envital

Is anyone else having issues in updating of the values?

The values were not updated for a couple of hours(~9hours), but I think there was a glitch in my system because after restart it works again. :)

55 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Pretty nice,

Works very good on Windows 8 :)

2131 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I’ve just tried it out and it’s very convenient. Nice one ;)

But, as you say you’re currently working on sales graph and the other options, I have a recommendation, if it’s possible with API. It’d be very useful to see how much has been earned during month, but split per marketplaces (for authors like me, who have items on different marketplaces). I really miss this feature, in any of the tools available :)

675 posts
+6 more
dexterous says

I’ve just tried it out and it’s very convenient. Nice one ;) But, as you say you’re currently working on sales graph and the other options, I have a recommendation, if it’s possible with API. It’d be very useful to see how much has been earned during month, but split per marketplaces (for authors like me, who have items on different marketplaces). I really miss this feature, in any of the tools available :)
Thanks for the suggestion urbazon, But with the current API it is not possible to achieve it. However, this can be achieved for the last 50 sales, is that something which would be useful? – Showing the percentages of sales of only last 50 sales divided by the marketplaces? Again, this is not straightforward, but possible.
55 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Dexterous,

I think is better to know when we have a new comment to reply. Do you know how to achieve that with the API?

by
by
by
by
by
by