675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

Dexterous, I think is better to know when we have a new comment to reply. Do you know how to achieve that with the API?
Yes, this is an excellent feature to have, but the API doesn’t allow this. Read this thread here – http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/will-the-envato-api-be-updated-any-further/84992

I roughly remember that Sales Donkey (for Mac os) achieved this, but not quite sure how. If anyone has an idea, please share.

55 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Dexterous, I think is better to know when we have a new comment to reply. Do you know how to achieve that with the API?
Yes, this is an excellent feature to have, but the API doesn’t allow this. Read this thread here – http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/will-the-envato-api-be-updated-any-further/84992 I roughly remember that Sales Donkey (for Mac os) achieved this, but not quite sure how. If anyone has an idea, please share.

Sure I will.

But there are some applications outside that have that feature… we need to figure out how,... please contact me if you found something too

1460 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says
http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/envato-marketplaces-on-android-/76606?page=1

I use this application on Android and it tells me when there are new comments. If I had to guess, I bet it scrapes the comments page for the item and stores the number of comments, then if the number changes it tells you that there is a new comment. The reason I say this is because it isn’t smart enough to know when I comment on my own item because it dings and says there are new comments to read.

EDIT: you could always ask Dysko as he is the one that coded it.

675 posts
+6 more
dexterous says

Thanks for the info, will see about that later.. By the way, the newer version is almost ready, will be posting about it soon (after uploading to to github).

675 posts
+6 more
dexterous says

Envital version 1.2.1.1

Hello everyone, thank you for your feedback and comments. I have released a newer version (1.2.1.1) of envital, please grab it here.

Read More …

New Features

Following are the new changes:

Version update notification

Henceforth, whenever the version of envital changes, the gadget running on your desktop will show you an alert asking you to download the latest one. So you don’t have to worry about following this thread and get latest updates.

Sales Graph and Recent Sales table flyouts are in place

The two buttons which didn’t do anything in the first release are fully functional now, while the ‘recent sales’ buttons shows a simple list of recent sales (max last 100 or 28 days), the graph button shows a graph like shown below:

The bars show earnings comparison of past 12 months, while the line shows volume of sales per month. Note – there are no tooltips as some issue with having mouse-overs in a windows gadget, will try if it can be fixed later

Planned features (coming soon)

• Ability to change the background color
  • Reminder notification to withdraw balance at the end of the month

Additionally…

Feel free to fork this repository on github and also report any issues that you may find at this location

...And while I have your attention, I would also like to thank this amazing community, all of Envato’s past and present staff and every single author and buyer here. Thank you all for your support.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
KT-Strider says

Thx man downloading !

191 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
MediaSfx says

I’m using this gadget, it’s pretty good!

506 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 50+ members
+3 more
egemenerd says

Thank you, it looks great and it’s working properly ;)

2175 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I’ve just tried it out and it’s very convenient. Nice one ;) But, as you say you’re currently working on sales graph and the other options, I have a recommendation, if it’s possible with API. It’d be very useful to see how much has been earned during month, but split per marketplaces (for authors like me, who have items on different marketplaces). I really miss this feature, in any of the tools available :)
Thanks for the suggestion urbazon, But with the current API it is not possible to achieve it. However, this can be achieved for the last 50 sales, is that something which would be useful? – Showing the percentages of sales of only last 50 sales divided by the marketplaces? Again, this is not straightforward, but possible.

thank you for considering my suggestion. However,I don’t think that only last 50 sales will do the trick. But thanks for offering a possible solution.

Also thanks for the new version,I will try it asap :)

1740 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
gbs says

@dexterous : I don’t know if it’s possible but how about notification of new comments ? It’s important though :D.

Edit: Some authors already requested that above. A +1 from me too :)

by
by
by
by
by
by