2024 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says

Recently I read about people who would like to have instant access to the livepreviews.

So I decided to make

goToLivepreview

This script adds a little button to the thumbnails which opens the livepreview directly in a new window

Download now

Currently only themeforest, activeden, 3docean and codecanyon are supported.

Happy clicking!

478 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kevinsturf says

Super Awesome man! Thanks! This really saves me some time from going to the page and clicking.

8229 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

wow, totally awesome! :)

dude, you’ve already got a gold star, what are we supposed to give you now? :D :P

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

chrismccoy is going to love you.

36 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
davgothic says

This is brilliant! Saves so much time. Many thanks!

449 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Final_Step says
MSFX said
wow, totally awesome! :) dude, you’ve already got a gold star, what are we supposed to give you now? :D :P

A golden statue of himself I guess..?! :D

1660 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

Envato, get rid of your lazy devs and hire this guy. He’s a genius.

234 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Stammi says

Finally! Thank you revaxarts, its so useful. :)

2024 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate that!

Here’s a quick update which shows the button only on mouseover:

get it

@flashedge The devs here have just other priorities and a long queue of other stuff ;)

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says
revaxarts said
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate that!

Here’s a quick update which shows the button only on mouseover:

get it

@flashedge The devs here have just other priorities and a long queue of other stuff ;)

Like their support system, rating system, API system, live preview system (there should be skin options for the preview bar, and a theme switcher on it), and all their other systems.

Great job, by the way! Will be useful for finding themes for my clients :D

by
by
by
by
by
by