2566 posts Put a Donk On It
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Thanks Dany. Enjoy :)

105 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemeFuzz says

Hi!

i have a thought:

anybody who want to make this wonderful script better can post a complete script with modifications made and changelog and a mod could update the first post (if he wants :P).

What do you guys think?

p.s. i can help with the coding part (I’m a terrible designer :P) if you give me your ideas So far i want to make the following changes:
  • Option to insert links for different color schemes
  • Add an optional dropdown div in which anyone could insert their theme option
  • Add buttons for other versions of the theme (psd,html,wordpress,Joomla)
  • If anyone wants : add a database and admin panel for easy management
Best regards, Stefan
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

@zauan Its my thread :) No updating without my permission :)

364 posts Onuro
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeKioken says

May the God bless you for this my friend.

+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Just letting you know sales have increased after I implemented this on my previews. Id recommend you use this or create one of your own, it really helps.

1141 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

I didn’t think it was so easy using this. Thanks again!

562 posts You Reap What You Saw
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Bluz says

Am I the only one that the themeforest bar doesn’t get removed for him?! :S

562 posts You Reap What You Saw
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Bluz says

Am I the only one that the themeforest bar doesn’t get removed for him?! :S

Solved.

332 posts
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
CadenGrant says

For some reason I can’t get a different height working. I tried to make the bar at the top 55px, set the iframe top margin to 55px, but I get a white bar below the iframe thats about 10px and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove it? It’s like the bar at the top HAS to be 60px. Anyway to fix this?

+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Cant you just increase it until it fits?

by
by
by
by
by
by