Thanks Dany. Enjoy
i have a thought:
anybody who want to make this wonderful script better can post a complete script with modifications made and changelog and a mod could update the first post (if he wants :P).
What do you guys think?p.s. i can help with the coding part (I’m a terrible designer :P) if you give me your ideas So far i want to make the following changes:
- Option to insert links for different color schemes
- Add an optional dropdown div in which anyone could insert their theme option
- Add buttons for other versions of the theme (psd,html,wordpress,Joomla)
- If anyone wants : add a database and admin panel for easy management
@zauan Its my thread No updating without my permission
May the God bless you for this my friend.
Just letting you know sales have increased after I implemented this on my previews. Id recommend you use this or create one of your own, it really helps.
I didn’t think it was so easy using this. Thanks again!
Am I the only one that the themeforest bar doesn’t get removed for him?!
For some reason I can’t get a different height working. I tried to make the bar at the top 55px, set the iframe top margin to 55px, but I get a white bar below the iframe thats about 10px and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove it? It’s like the bar at the top HAS to be 60px. Anyway to fix this?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.