386 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

Great app, thank you. I love AJradio, too, btw.

But I’m curious: As your app can access the item preview from list view, is it possible to have an option to not only download videohive previews, but also play them back in a modal window?

So that users can view the preview in list view and don’t have to go to the item’s page to do so?

That would be great.

Great idea! PreviewPal now provides automatic preview playback on hover within results / listings pages for compatible media (some video previews are still are FLV). Simply mouse over the item area (audio) or thumbnail (video) to start playback. Hover playback can also be enabled / disabled via the options menu.

Make sure to update the extension if it hasn’t automatically (should be v1.2.0), and let me know what you think!

YES! We have waited 4 years for this at VideoHive and you do this in a couple of hours!! Bless you man :)

I hope Envato will incorporate this functionality for all users by default.

2256 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

Great app, thank you. I love AJradio, too, btw.

But I’m curious: As your app can access the item preview from list view, is it possible to have an option to not only download videohive previews, but also play them back in a modal window?

So that users can view the preview in list view and don’t have to go to the item’s page to do so?

That would be great.

Great idea! PreviewPal now provides automatic preview playback on hover within results / listings pages for compatible media (some video previews are still are FLV). Simply mouse over the item area (audio) or thumbnail (video) to start playback. Hover playback can also be enabled / disabled via the options menu.

Make sure to update the extension if it hasn’t automatically (should be v1.2.0), and let me know what you think!
You are a hero. I have made an announcement thread in videohive forums, as this is a big thing and should not get unnoticed: http://videohive.net/forums/thread/introducing-hover-previews-full-preview-quality/127608

You not only enabled the Hover-Feature we wanted for years, you also gave us back our full quality previews we upload to videohive, before envato reencodes it to a very low bitrate.

This is unbelievable. Thank you.

It’s not even an april fools joke :)

+9 more
Creattive says

Great idea! PreviewPal now provides automatic preview playback on hover within results / listings pages for compatible media (some video previews are still are FLV). Simply mouse over the item area (audio) or thumbnail (video) to start playback. Hover playback can also be enabled / disabled via the options menu. Make sure to update the extension if it hasn’t automatically (should be v1.2.0), and let me know what you think!
You are a hero. I have made an announcement thread in videohive forums, as this is a big thing and should not get unnoticed: http://videohive.net/forums/thread/introducing-hover-previews-full-preview-quality/127608

As that thread got shut down in the blink of an eye, can we please have this new feature in the start post of this thread, so that it does not go unnoticed?

1042 posts Massfocus
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
Massfocus says

Very cool work! Thanks for making the marketplace easier for all of us, very much appreciated!

509 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
5p1r17 says

That’s a must have feature! Thank you! Any chances for Firefox?

293 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
SchwartzSound says

That’s a must have feature! Thank you! Any chances for Firefox?

Unfortunately I’m not really familiar with creating add-ons for FireFox, plus I know there are some media incompatibilities such as FireFox is unable to natively play MP3 files (requires integrating a more advanced player with a Flash fallback). However if any experienced FireFox devs are interested in converting the extension feel free to drop me a line!

727 posts Theme20.com
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
+8 more
T20 says

Awesome Thanks :sunglasses2:

+9 more
Creattive says

It is really surprising how many people are still using flv previews, even new authors. I guess there is one or two Knowledgebase Articles / FAQs that haven’t been updated.

444 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
boomopera says

does it work with sfx?

210 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market