Hey everyone! I’ve made a few updates this weekend. With PreviewPal v1.3, now along with:
- One-click download buttons on item pages
- Direct download access on the results/listing pages
- Automatic renaming for improved organization
- Hover preview playback for compatible media
You also have access to an “Enhanced Results View” option that provides an alternate list view layout with enhanced formatting, linking, and item information. Just enable it in the extension options and your results pages will now look something like:
The full-width audio player can also be separately enabled/disabled if you decide not to use it.
BUG FIX: For those of you that may have noticed it, this update also fixes a bug where the results page preview features didn’t update during pagination. All good now!
Thank you for making this! Pretty amazing! I’m enjoying the experience of hovering over thumbnails to see previews!
You may have noticed recently that the preview file naming had gone back to the generic “preview” naming. This was due to a recent Chrome browser update that introduced some cross-domain precautions that was incompatible with the Amazon S3 media file URLs.
I just wanted to let everyone know I have fixed this issue with the extension, so automatic preview file naming is working again 100%, across all marketplaces! It’s available for free on the Chrome Web Store.
Downloaded preview files be automatically named [market] _ [author] _ [title] _ [id] by default so you won’t lose track of the files, and you can further customize this in the extension options page, including:
- [marketplace] – The full marketplace name (e.g. “AudioJungle”, “ThemeForest”)
- [market] – The abbreviated marketplace name (e.g. “AJ”, “TF”, “VH”)
- [author] – The author of the item
- [title] – The title of the item
- [id] – The unique ID number of the item
- [maincat] – The main category of the item (e.g. “Music”, “StockFootage”)
- [category] – The full category of the item (e.g. “Music-Corporate-Motivational”)