5461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Check them out, what a cracking idea.

http://www.hovding.com/en/
1427 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

I think its a fantastic idea, would like to know tough how do you reuse it after deployment.

269 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
sightsignal says

I think its a fantastic idea, would like to know tough how do you reuse it after deployment.

From their FAQ: “If your Hövding has been in an accident, it can’t be used again.”

Welp… also, what if it punctures on impact? And what about hot weather… it must look/feel a bit like a scarf, no? Interesting idea but looks too much like a fashion item… for the 400€ they ask for you could buy a handful of great regular helmets.

126 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
MHF says

it is great idea but i don’t think there should necessarily be an accident for a severe impact on the head while cycling … consider you have been distracted by a damn chick other side of the street while cycling in the sidewalk and suddenly a big tree branch appears on the way … or someone throws something at you! this helmet will never detect these situations!:)

203 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
biyanpasau says

It’s like car’s airbag, but on your head. And you will bring it everywhere :D

24 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Joined an Envato Football competition Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
Steve_cakefree Envato team says

it is great idea but i don’t think there should necessarily be an accident for a severe impact on the head while cycling … consider you have been distracted by a damn chick other side of the street while cycling in the sidewalk and suddenly a big tree branch appears on the way … or someone throws something at you! this helmet will never detect these situations!:)

The woman in the red dress sure is a distraction…...

This is such a cool idea, I can’t wait till someone decides to transfer this concept to other objects, like watches. (re-usable ofcourse) What’s the time? Boom! Watch appears.

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Cool idea, but MHF has a point. This will never protect you from falling things, and I’m pretty sure this won’t work off-road :D

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Oh, I just saw the price, 400€ (that’s $500+ USD), quite a lot…

190 posts
    Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
AbelLangbid says

my wife was telling me about this helm, then i told her what if someone will scared you and you react extensively, will it suddenly pop? LOL!

113 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
AlexStokke says

Thats stupid. If you want to protect your head, use a helmet. If you get smacked by a bus mirror passing over the sidewalk, you’re gonna be lying on the ground looking like a bleeding idiot with a giant scarf.
They should make a self-triggering condom or something instead :bigevilgrin:

by
by
by
by
by
by