• Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
  • Support Staff
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+7 more
JamiGibbs Staff says

I just purchased dtbaker’s Ultimate Client Manager with some of my own author funds for the first time (get me organized, dt!) and I’m wondering if it’s possible for Envato to email an invoice of the purchase via email.

I received a purchase confirmation email but it doesn’t have the price or anything remotely close to resembling an invoice that I can use during tax time.

Maybe I’m missing something here but why doesn’t envato send invoices with their purchases?

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

I just purchased dtbaker’s Ultimate Client Manager with some of my own author funds for the first time (get me organized, dt!) and I’m wondering if it’s possible for Envato to email an invoice of the purchase via email.

I received a purchase confirmation email but it doesn’t have the price or anything remotely close to resembling an invoice that I can use during tax time.

Maybe I’m missing something here but why doesn’t envato send invoices with their purchases?
Hi Jami,

Good question. We have invoices available upon request for deposits but I don’t believe for purchases made with earnings as no money was actually transferred to the site. The license.txt and CSV data should have you covered though.

If that isn’t enough send in a ticket to support and we’ll see what can be done. :)

1947 posts Do the Needful
  • Envato Staff
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Support Staff
+7 more
JamiGibbs Staff says

Thanks for the quick reply, Drew! I will just make a note on the email of the purchase price, etc. I think I’ll be ok with it as-is. Thanks! :)

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
drs72 says

Hi Guys,

I’m sort of the same, I need an invoice for $100 I topped up credit with my Boss’s credit card, so i need an invoice or something similar he can sign off is this possible to obtain?

Rgds,

David Stranack

2001 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
revaxarts says

Hi drs!

The only confirmation you can get is the deposit statement right here: http://themeforest.net/user/drs72/download_statement_as_csv
by
by
by
by
by
by