3693 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

and how do they make a computer that thin? :O

Black Bright, bright aluminium-coloured magic. :chuckle:

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

Boring every 6 month something call new coming out with rip of wallet, it’s just too fast to adapt if its Apple or android.

Still there is no tablet that can light a cigarette, go figure :P ,better watch barca` right now then this junk

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

That iMac thinness is only at the margin, but cool anyways. Too bad they removed the dvd player.

3693 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Too bad they removed the dvd player.

That’s what I thought at first as well, but I’ve been using the one on my MBP less and less lately.. The optical disk medium is gradually losing field.

5891 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

They say new iMac comes with 75% less reflection.That’s actually a big improvement for me! :D

435 posts butlerm.com
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
butlerm says

just ordered the new mac mini woo

181 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
iluzie says

New Imac!!!! I want it :delicious:

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

I’ve always used windows… but that iMac is beyond beautiful… my god.

725 posts WordPress Ninja
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
TylerQuinn says

iPad 2 is still $399 that means I can push mine for $300 on CL and get a new anodized black mini for a few bucks more :)

I am thinking about replacing my workstation as well, and that iMac looks mighty pretty :)

458 posts
    Won a Most Wanted contest Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
styleWish says

That Imac looks great! :shocked:

by
by
by
by
by
by