Anyone spotted this? http://gizmodo.com/5951630/report-ipad-mini-prices-leak-and-point-to-eight-different-models
dang either way that’s alot for the higher end models, might as well buy a full size one lol, I guess it’s clever to overlap the pricing tables though… tease people to spend more.
it’s a shame there’s no secrets in what’s being released anymore I feel like it’s already been released lol
8GB iPad mini, $249, only wifi connection
8GB, ouch! XD
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Event confirmed, it may only be a new Mac Mini, and to put another product at this time of year not in sync with the main iPad seems interesting if it was an iPad Mini… then again Apple could hit a hard blow at Microsoft’s Surface launch
Give us surprises again Apple!!! XD
Apple is more of a lifestyle brand than a tech company. That’s why every feature is groundbreaking and every flaw is intentional. Walk into any hipster coffee shop if you need to confirm this.