- Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- United Kingdom
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Exclusive Author
It just puts website in iframe, which is even worse than testing in desktop safari. Use real iPad, or at least emulator on Mac.
Lol. That’s not how to test responsive layout. That guy who made it must know literally nothing. It’s not rendering the page in mobile safari is it? It just looks like it’s an iPad with the controls.
I always wondered… this websites have something special for doing this “tests”? They do something with the viewport meta tag? That tag is huge when it comes to ipad/ipod testing. They just simple resize the area available on a iframe? They seem to me pretty useless…