1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

meh, just a pain in the neck for devs really, nothing that makes me wanna go and buy it and i’m already one year behind on the standard iPhone 4

+1 but a few years from now on everybody will be on 4” iPhones, so this is just a rock in the road to make something better (this time bigger). Poor devs… I watched the keynote and when they shown the black bars around old apps they “missed” the top status bar (clock etc) probably because it would look even weirder. That moment was Apple playing Potemkin not a first league.

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

I also like how they places only one app on the new row… because with that row filled will make the screen look too busy :)

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

I think the Samsung Galaxy S3 is better.

492 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in Germany Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
GraficAndMedia says

Its a nice phone, but I am a bit disappointed that its look like the old iPhone- nothing really new. I mean other manufacturers showed us what is possible.

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Its a nice phone, but I am a bit disappointed that its look like the old iPhone- nothing really new. I mean other manufacturers showed us what is possible.

You sound surprised, what did you expect from Apple :D

1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

I think the Samsung Galaxy S3 is better.

To me they are both very different, you can’t say something is “better”, specs are not everything anymore as we now live in a more and more software driven world.

607 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+10 more
Siddharth Envato team says

Absolutely love the hardware. Not so sure about the software. I vastly prefer JellyBean or W7/8 on my devices.

1612 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says

^ +1
I love my 4s and I’m really impressed by the specs of 5, however the looks don’t impress me too much.

235 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
ichurakov says

I don’t like iOS. 1. It doesn’t have widgets that make main screen more informative and interactive. 2. It has terrible sync (I mean through iTunes). It took me so long time to upload images and video on iOS devices.

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

ok, why the hell i just did this? .. I need to make better use with my time. dammit. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by