1875 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

... but there seems they forgot to add to it stuff really innovative, stuff that made people crazy about it…

I think that’s the point, they already invented iPhone, what else do we need? They don’t know what else to add either imo. Most innovative things come when there is a cheap technology for it, like I would imagine extremely precise capacitive stylus, completely waterproof body, capacitive sides so you can vertically scroll just by sliding your finger on the sides of the phone without obstructing the view, self-repairing glass to fix small scratches, outer antenna movable and fold-able to create a stand, rounded glass, etc. And I don’t know how about you but I can live without these, they don’t make a good smartphone.

725 posts WordPress Ninja
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
TylerQuinn says

I won’t be satisfied until the iPhone contains these: http://www.lenovo.co.uk/tapes/kent.html

382 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

Simply Wow. You need to watch this if you haven’t already! I’m still in disbelief of what I witnessed.

iPhone 5 – First Look – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIWKytq_q4

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Global Off Topic
110 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
AGSoft says

Since this image was made in like 2010-2011 i can only imagine that this list has doubled.

How exactly are many choices funny?

1612 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
DaniMun says

The S3 is using a 1.5GHz dual core snap dragon with 2GB of memory. Like always memory will not be known in the iPhone 5 until someone tears it apart but im willing to bet the A6 chip makes minced meat out of the S3 when it comes to speed.

I respectfully disagree. According to GSM Arena, the Galaxy S3 is powered by a Quad-core, 1.4 GHz Exynos 4412 CPU and only 1GB RAM memory. Even though I own an iPhone 4s, I really like the “torque” that comes out of the SGS3 ’s hood :)

1093 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
lifwanian says

Ordered mine today, says it will arrive next Friday. Will post when it comes in :)

1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

It needs nano sim to work. They weren’t even approved in Europe when they announced the iPhone 5. How conceited from Apple.

492 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
DoubleX says

The only thing I really like about the new iPhone is Lightning :) now I just can’t wait until Acer CloudMobile S500 hits our market, looks to me as almost perfect smartphone (with longer battery life it would be perfect).
No more fumbling with your power cord when plugging in before bed :)

Actually I have never done that, I prefer cradle dock always connected to pc :)

Speaking about CPUs, I believe S3’s quadcore Exynos or One X’s quadcore Tegra 3 are still faster than A6. Maybe even S4 MSM8260A dualcore is faster. Not to mention S4 Pro coming with new LG Optimus G, this one will overwhelm all mobile CPUs available today.

And last thing – retina display, just marketing term from Apple, there are Android devices with higher pixel per inch density (for example all 4.3” phones with 720p resolution) and they are not speaking about it as about something extraordinary…mostly they don’t even mention it until you find this information all by yourself.

6025 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

It needs nano sim to work. They weren’t even approved in Europe when they announced the iPhone 5. How conceited from Apple.

Take scissors again…

by
by
by
by
by
by