55 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Hi to all authors,

I’m creating a new iPhone/iPad app using the envato Api, the application will be free will no ads that let you check your balance, sales, items, comments and other interesting clasified information. Also, I’m going to create a paid one, that will check the same info but adding push notification on New Sales, New Comments, New items, new followers and other stuff

I need to run some tests with other Api Keys. I only need them for 2 weeks (possible release date for my app), then you can removed that api.

So, Anyone wants to help me with an apikey? Please send it to me via personal message on my profile:

http://codecanyon.net/user/klerith

Thank you

PD: I work alone in this project, so, this info is going to be between you and I

301 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
sniperatic says

I can’t help you here :(

But Good Luck :) Look forward to the app, sounds good :)

55 posts
  • Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

It’s ok sniperatic

Thank you

1466 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

That’s like asking someone for login to their bank account information. You might have better luck asking for beta testers. Also, not sure if a paid app will do so well with there already being a few good ones that have push and are free.

Either way good luck!

55 posts
  • Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Thank you for your comment,

believe me, on iPhone the apps that I have seen are not so good. I download every one, even buy a couple and I’m disappointed.

And the Api key, don’t give you access to your money account, just information about your sales, balance, rating, country and other stuff, You can’t use it for anything else like use their money or steal stuff.

by
by
by
by
by
by