309 posts Tabvn
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tabvn says

I’m agog to install this good app,thanks!

Thank you :)

309 posts Tabvn
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tabvn says

Thank you for your reply..I decided to give it a try and just bought it….but with my luck I got the same error as Ayoubiz..app crashes as soon as I click the settings button. :crying: any clue? iPhone 4 iOs 5.1.1

Could you try update your iOS :( I’m checking it and if I found problem I will submit new update to apple store . I have 2 customers sent me message confirm that it works well on iPhone 3GS , and also on my iPhone 4S, Thank you

748 posts kontramax.com
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a competition Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+15 more
Kontramax says

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1, works fine, thank you! :sunglasses:

309 posts Tabvn
+4 more
tabvn says

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1, works fine, thank you! :sunglasses:

Thank you :)

79 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Located in Europe
+5 more
djwd says

Upgraded to 6.01 and now it works just fine :)

748 posts kontramax.com
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Won a competition Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+15 more
Kontramax says

Is it possible to show name of purchased file instead of ‘you have new sale’ in push message as future option?

309 posts Tabvn
+4 more
tabvn says

Is it possible to show name of purchased file instead of ‘you have new sale’ in push message as future option?

This is good idea, i will think about it. thank you,

Enjoy :)

1399 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

3GS ios 6: Error: “Check you API settings”

It looks like my API code is wrong. What can I do? I generated a second but it doesn’t work

309 posts Tabvn
+4 more
tabvn says

3GS ios 6: Error: “Check you API settings” It looks like my API code is wrong. What can I do? I generated a second but it doesn’t work

try again and copy api key put into api key setting . It shoud works.

1399 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
lucafrancini Envato team says

the 4th time it worked!:)

by
by
by
by
by
by