4195 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Yes, it seems that no other good variants for this task. Also one last question – is it possible to somehow change ka-ching sound for my own, just want to make it more clear and longer ‘innng’ for my happines with this app? Or can I just create it for your possible future updates.
Right now you could not change or setting sound for your self :(

I love the app, but I would change the icon to make it look more clean, more envato! I’d love to help you and design an AWESOME icon for the app! For free! I just love the app!

309 posts Tabvn
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tabvn says
| I love the app, but I would change the icon to make it look more clean, more envato! I’d love to help you and design an AWESOME icon for the app! For free! I just love the app!

Wow that is the gift :) +10000…

I ‘m not sure change name to “Envato” will be accepted on appstore. This is name of envato.com , but i will try.

Thank you :)

309 posts Tabvn
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tabvn says

Dear Authors using the app.

today you will see new message push on your iphone/ipad will like this

I just launched it, and if you find any bugs, write a comment here. so i will fix it.

Thank you , and Enjoy :)

Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more

Very nice update!

309 posts Tabvn
+4 more
tabvn says

Very nice update!

Some time this will not show item sold, and will says that “you have new sale”

because this is Envato API server caching.

example i tested now this is Incredible item in my portfolio show me that it has 125 sales.

but request json via envato api it show only 124

marketplace.envato.com/api/edge/item:3824586.json

that is why sometime the app will not detects which item sold and will says this message “you have new sale”.

437 posts here for love
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

I’m also having some trouble with notifications. Say, I connect my iPhone to Wifi after 6 – 7 hours, and check the app. When I refresh it, I can see the new sales. However, I will get the cha ching notification after some time. Some times, I’ll get it as soon as I connect it to Wifi, and sometimes it can take hours.

Also, I can’t see the correct count of the number of new sales.

Nice app, btw

+14 more

I’m also having some trouble with notifications. Say, I connect my iPhone to Wifi after 6 – 7 hours, and check the app. When I refresh it, I can see the new sales. However, I will get the cha ching notification after some time. Some times, I’ll get it as soon as I connect it to Wifi, and sometimes it can take hours.

Also, I can’t see the correct count of the number of new sales.

Nice app, btw

Some routers have issues with notifications! I had some and changed my router back to Cisco, flawless and instant notifications all the time on all apps.

+14 more

As most icons are evolving to a FLAT design without a gradient, here is a suggestion for a new icon! What do you guys think? :)

309 posts Tabvn
+4 more
tabvn says

As most icons are evolving to a FLAT design without a gradient, here is a suggestion for a new icon! What do you guys think? :)

Look great, With this new icons i think i will make change header color of the app. make it more dark color :) Thank you.

+14 more

Look great, With this new icons i think i will make change header color of the app. make it more dark color :) Thank you.

If you need help, let me know! I can design the UI for it! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by