I know it might be a lame question but I have been teaching myself and learning in a few classes web design for a couple years and I have been getting stronger and stronger and am looking for employment in web design. Im pushing 29, Is that too old to find employment in it? Any opinions?
Not in anyway, if the title of “Junior” doesn’t scare you then I’d say go for it! You’re never too old for anything
All you need is love. For it.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Beta Tester
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
It’s never too late for anything. Passion is the only ingredient.
< an Olde Fart, and still going strong