4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
EnjoyTheFresh says

Hi there, Just would like some feedback here on [link removed] which contains 12 tags in total, available in both psd and ai/eps, 4 shapes, a bunch of color variations. 4$ just seems a little low, any thoughts?

Vincent

476 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Agreed your item should cost more, I myself have the same problem with [link removed]. 40 items in total. Yet 6$ on sale. If i had submitted one by one I bet i would have got 2 or 3$ per item.

9 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
studio524 says

I agree with both of you and have an issue with one of my items as well. What is the correct proceedure for requesting a price change?

9 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
studio524 says

Sorry for starting another reply. I was hoping to add to my previous comment with these examples but am unable to edit. Here are 2 examples from my portfolio that need price adjustments, please.

Each of the flats contained in this collection are unloaded indivdually and priced at @ 2.00 each. This is fine. No issues.

The collection is priced at $7.00 [link removed] This is also fine. I’m not complaining about this at all.

Here’s the problem… The entire collection, redrawn to fit the croquis, who now owns a pair of shoes and a swimsuit or shapewear, is priced at $4.00. [link removed]

The same situation exists with another collection where the separates are priced at $2.00, the collection is priced at $4.00 [link removed] and the presentation set is also priced at $4.00 [link removed]

This is not fair, in my opinion. And I am sincerely hoping to find out how to properly request a price adjustment.

Thank you in advance.

2660 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+19 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hi!

The best way would be to contact support here : http://support.envato.com and request a price increase together with the reasoning behind it, and all required links. Posting it on the forums does nothing and can be considered self-promotion.

To that extent, I’ve removed your links. Good luck :)

by
by
by
by
by
by