772 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Copyright Ninja
StoneColed
says

Does your email account have a way to see when and where you login from? Yahoo has this and one time my email was being logged in from several places. Now I use their phone text verification if any new computer tries to logon.

117 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
uckhandla
says

Does your email account have a way to see when and where you login from? Yahoo has this and one time my email was being logged in from several places. Now I use their phone text verification if any new computer tries to logon.

Thanks,

I hv my personal PC and I dont share it with others.

I have not a apple id or user account and I sent an email to apple about this and no any issue with apple a/c.

772 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Copyright Ninja
StoneColed
says

Thanks,

I have not a apple id or user account and I sent an email to apple about this and no any issue with apple a/c.

Sorry I only meant your email account, not your computer. Your email can be hacked and other people can read and use it too.

117 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
uckhandla
says

Thanks,

Sorry I only meant your email account, not your computer. Your email can be hacked and other people can read and use it too.

No one used my email a/c. I checked my recent login info.

by
by
by
by
by
by