I’m working on modeling cars in 3Ds Max, and I was wondering if for a first would an F1 Car be easier to model?
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
TBH , any car is easy to model if you have good reference material, and enough time to work on a details.
But , my recommendation is to begin with “plain” car like Lamborghini Murcielago, Audi A3, VW Golf mk3 or mk4 etc.
Show us your wires so we can critique your topology…
IMO all cars are the same to model. Once you get the hang of it your workflow is the same.
For workflow ideas best to check out youtube. That’s the best way to see if you’re doing things right. And in general the same workflow exists for different 3D modelling platforms.
F1 cars have organic forms with dynamic curves and edges. For your first 3D car modeling I would suggest you to refer cars like Audi TT.
HAPPY MODELING !!
- Envato Staff
- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Gold Mo Grower
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner