5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
JoKerr says

I have uploaded a tutorial about 10 days ago and the bar is still in the midle. Is it because it’s tutorial..? because it’s my first upload..? or more than 10 is a norm over here? When I uploaded it said that it would take up to 7 days.

I need your feedback fellow authors!

Thank you!

3013 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

I have uploaded a tutorial about 10 days ago and the bar is still in the midle. Is it because it’s tutorial..? because it’s my first upload..? or more than 10 is a norm over here? When I uploaded it said that it would take up to 7 days.

I need your feedback fellow authors!

Thank you!

contact support http://support.envato.com and submit a support ticket

2217 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Hey JoKerr, yes it does take that long, at least for now. We’re all waiting for 10 or 11 days to get reviewed by the reviewing staff. The review queue started to get crazy long sometimes before Christmas 2012. Envato is working on training new reviewers (at least that’s what I’ve “heard” on Forums :) ) so thing should get better soon ;)

In the meantime, it’s best to wait a bit longer. If your item doesn’t get reviewed in a day or two, then contact the support. But until then, maybe wait, because support staff also need some time to respond and by the time they respond, your item might get reviewed already ;)

I hope this helps.

EDIT: I just realized I missed the fact that you uploaded a tutorial. Unfortunately, I don’t know how long the queue is for tutorials. But I guess the extra wait time implies for that queue as well, as for the other marketplaces/queues.

5 posts
JoKerr says

Hey JoKerr, yes it does take that long, at least for now. We’re all waiting for 10 or 11 days to get reviewed by the reviewing staff. The review queue started to get crazy long sometimes before Christmas 2012. Envato is working on training new reviewers (at least that’s what I’ve “heard” on Forums :) ) so thing should get better soon ;)

In the meantime, it’s best to wait a bit longer. If your item doesn’t get reviewed in a day or two, then contact the support. But until then, maybe wait, because support staff also need some time to respond and by the time they respond, your item might get reviewed already ;)

I hope this helps.

EDIT: I just realized I missed the fact that you uploaded a tutorial. Unfortunately, I don’t know how long the queue is for tutorials. But I guess the extra wait time implies for that queue as well, as for the other marketplaces/queues.

That was very helpful Urbazon! Thank you for taking the time to clear things out!

87 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Mahioo says

This is because Envato growing faster, so it take some time until it adapt with the number of items submitted each day, and the same for the support :)

5 posts
JoKerr says

Thanks Mitgux!

2217 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

That was very helpful Urbazon! Thank you for taking the time to clear things out!

You’re welcome ;) I’m glad I could help.

5 posts
JoKerr says

It’s been 14 days now and still midbar…

478 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+5 more
styleWish says